Broker barges & houseboats
|EMCI REGISTERED BROKER BARGES & HOUSEBOATS | EMCI CERTIFIED BROKER BARGES & HOUSEBOATS|
- The broker barges & houseboats mediates between several parties with the goal to
create a transaction of purchase and sale between the parties and or to create
or deliver a substantial (partial) contribution to a transaction of purchase and
- The broker barges & houseboats specializes in barges-houseboats,
berths, official permits for berths & permanent living.
|PROCEDURE REQUIREMENTS EMCI REGISTERED AND CERTIFIED BROKER BARGES & HOUSEBOATS|
- The broker will always act as necessary and / or for which the broker has obtained a specific assignment.
- An assignment is recorded by the broker in a written brokerage agreement.
- The broker puts a fixed transaction been concluded between the parties in a written agreement of purchase and sale.
- The broker puts any additions, changes and exceptions to the brokerage contract and / or agreement of purchase and sale into written attachments or in a separate settlement agreement.
- The brokerage agreement contains at least agree on the brokerage fee)s), the other costs of the brokerage, the conciliation procedure and activities, termination and cancellation.
- The EMCI code of conduct and the EMCI rules for complaints and disciplinary action apply.
|Knowledge test broker barges & houseboats | compulsory for associate and full certification|
|The broker has succesfully completed:|
- EMCI.INT.0110 Knowledge test technical aspects yachting
- EMCI.INT.0120 Knowledge test enterpreneurship
- EMCI.INT.0500 Knowledge test national law and regulations
|Skills test broker barges & houseboats | compulsory for full certification|
|The broker has completed the skillstest.|
|Experience test broker barges & houseboats | compulsory for full certification|
|The broker has met the experience requirements:|
- ≥ 4 years related experience (testing based on CV)
- ≥ € 300.000, - scope related revenue (reviews based on auditor)
- ≥ 100 clientfiles sold own portfolio (reviews based on auditor)
|SPECIFIC QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS EMCI REGISTERED AND CERTIFIED MARITIME APPRAISER|
- Only open for the full certied broker.
- Excluded for the associate broker.
- The skillstest appraiser must be completed
© Copyright 2017 EMCI register®
EMCI register is an official trademark of GNG