About EMCI Register
- EMCI Register records and certifies EMCI maritime practitioners | maritime appraisers, arbitrators, brokers & mediators, yachtbrokers, shipbrokers, brokers barges & houseboats, yachtsurveyors, marinesurveyors, harbourmasters and their maritime companies.
- EMCI Register is the global mark and register for well-trained maritime practitioners.
- EMCI practitioners work locally, nationally and internationally, are connected to a variety of sectors and are distinguished by specializations.
- EMCI Register is a direct result of the successful cooperation between registration and certification specialist Global Network Group and web developer a&m impact. As a direct effect of this collaboration EMCI practitioners are made more visible in several registers and essential online register functions & search engines are monitored and upgraded 24/7.
- EMCI Register is 100% independent
- EMCI registration and certification is not linked to membership of a professional or industry association branch
- Each certificate holder is subject to the operation of the disciplinary rules.
- The disciplinary rules are linked to code of conduct and procedure requirements.
- All full certified EMCI practitioners have a qualifying liability insurance.
Well educated and trained | ongoing maintenance knowledge and skills
- Each certificate holder is professionally trained and required each year to refresh their own knowledge and skills.
- The annual maintenance obligations are regulated in the CPD program (Continuing Professional Development).
- EMCI Register facilitates its certificate holders.
- Through agreements procurement benefits from suppliers are negotiated, for example relating to online workstations / insurance.
- EMCI certificateholders may use model documents and support services, such as escrowmanagement and businessdevelopment.