- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for EMCI practitioners
- Procedure requirements for EMCI practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for EMCI practitioners
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trade marks
Dispute settlement & arbitration
Global Network Group holds an arbitration procedure in order to settle disputes between practitioner(s) and their client(s).
The arbitration procedure includes the option to grant material or financial compensation for damage or disadvantage.
The procedure is on a voluntary basis only.
The parties should decide upfront if the arbitration procedure applies or agree additionally on this afterward.
The costs will be charged to the parties.