Accredited education & agencies
|ACCREDITED AND RECOGNIZED EDUCATION, TRAINING & AGENCIES|
|Before applying for registration and certification a scope related accredited education & training program must be completed.|
- If you did not complete an accredited program, however, you did complete a simular program, you can apply for an individual accreditation.
- Your curriculum will examed against our criteria for the professional scope related training.
- Please contact our office operations for more information and a quotation.
|Overview accredited education & training programs|
|The following education and training programs are accredited, recognized and qualify for the individual registration & certification.|
|(1) All education & training programs of our accredited agencies. See below for the complete overview.|
|(2) Professional education and training programs accredited or handled by:|
- DOC Maritime (scope: maritime brokers & yachtsurveyors)
- ICS (scope: maritime brokers)
- IVA Nautica (scope: maritime brokers & yachtsurveyors)
- STCW / IMO accredited maritime academies (scope: maritime brokers & yachtsurveyors)
|Croatian Association for Vessel Surveyors & Brokers (CAVSB)||Croatia||Registration criteria Croatia|
|Dutch Association for Yacht- & Shipbrokers (NBMS)||Netherlands||Registration criteria Netherlands|
|(Former) DOC Maritime||Netherlands||Basic career education and CPD program|
|IVA Nautica||Netherlands||Basic career education and CPD program|
© Copyright 2018 EMCI register®
EMCI register is an official trademark of GNG