|GENERAL EXAM INFORMATION|
|Version: June 2017|
|At this page:|
- Examination costs and conditions
- Sign-up for exams
- General information about knowledge tests
- General information about skills tests
|EXAMINATION COSTS AND CONDITIONS|
|SIGN-UP FOR EXAMS|
- You can only log-in online via your account.
- No account? Send us an email to ask for your account.
- Forgot your password? Push the ' forgot password' button on the top right of our website and follow the instructions.
- Forgot your login name? Send us an email to ask for your log-In name.
- When you are logged in you click on the bar which shows your name and a drop down menu appears.
- Click on the button 'sigh up for a training' and follow the menu, you have a choice of the following:
- Knowledge tests
- ADR.EMCI.INT.EXAMS.0500 introduction national law (*)
- EMCI.INT.EXAMS.0110 introduction technical knowledge yachting
- EMCI.INT.EXAMS.0120 entrepreneurship brokers
- EMCI.INT.EXAMS.0210 entrepreneurship brokers & surveyors
- Skills tests
- EMCI.INT.EXAMS.0150 yachtbroker
- EMCI.INT.EXAMS.0160 broker barges & houseboats
- EMCI.INT.EXAMS.0170 shipbroker
- EMCI.INT.EXAMS.0250 yachtsurveyor
- EMCI.INT.EXAMS.0400 company audit | for all scopes & (sub)types, group audit possible (**)
Contact office-operations for more information
Custom audit. We will contact you for the execution of this audit. Execution is possible as a combined knowledge and skills test as well as a combination for the entire field of scopes and (sub)types. The company audit is made for 1 or more individual practitioner(s) within a company.
- Office operations will sign you up for the next possible knowledge and/or skills test.
- If you wish to take a test later than this first test regular scheduled or you were signed up for, you inform office operations and ask for change.
|GENERAL INFORMATION KNOWLEDGE TESTS|
|Online exam site|
- All knowledge tests are taken at your online account and exam application.
- Log-In and access exclusively through your account
- In your online account within the exam module you will find:
- Overview: the overview of your personal running applications and / upcoming completed exams
- Knowledge test: here you enter / start your knowledge test(s) at the appropriate day / time. A welcome statement is published before the applicable start time.
- Personal details: your personal details as written on the certificate you acquire after getting sufficient grades.
- Documents: all documents that belong to the knowledge test. Most tests do not have specific exam documents.
- You gain access to the knowledge test at an exact & pre-determined time.
- Your access to the knowledge test will be blocked at an exact & pre-determined time.
- During the exam you can scroll through the questions, this way you can preview your exam and all questions.
- At the bottom of the screen there are two bars.
- Bar 1 indicates the number of questions answered and not answered
- Bar 2 gives you the exam completion percentage
- In the unfortunate case you internet connection is disrupted, you can simply re-login and finish the exam.
- However beware that once you log-in for a second time the exam question order will be reshuffled.
- The exam application saves every answer once it is answered and you moved to another question, this way you never lose a single answer.
- You can only upload the exam when all questions are answered. If you cannot or will not answer all questions however still want to end the exam, simply exit the exam application.
- After the exam you can download a PDF copy with in it the questions and the answers that you supplied.
- The results of the multiple choice exams will be published 30 minutes after exam closing time in your exam application.
- The results of the open question exams will be published on the last day of the month in which the exam was taken.
- If you did not pass or did not participate you will automatically re-scheduled to the examinations in the next month, you do not have to take action yourself for this.
- If you did not participate for 6 consecutive months you will be signed-out of the exam series.
|Availability and webcam identification procedure|
- You have to complete the knowledge test yourself without any help or representation.
- Office operations must be able to contact you at your (cell)phone at the number as filed in your account.
- Office operations can ask you to be available for a webcam identification procedure during the online exams.
|GENERAL INFORMATION SKILLS TESTS|
|Handling skills tests|
|The skills test is handled by Global Network Group or by agencies.|
|Global Network Group accredits agencies. An agency is person or company. An agency is accredited for a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 4 tasks. Agencies can be accredited for the following tasks (1) professional basic training, (2) continuing professional development (CPD), (3) organizing and conducting exams, (4) registration handling.|
|Assessors are present within Global Network Group or agencies. The assessors are responsible for the auditing of skills tests. An assessor is a person who:|
- Has experience in respect to performing audits and/or the assessment of professionals, organizations or/or processes.
- Minimum of 5 years scope related experience
- Is registered and certified as FULL CERTIFIED or any other certification and registration program that is approved by Global Network Group
- Capable of assessing candidates of their worthyness in a professional, independent, and knowledgeble way.
|When it comes to processes with regards to assessors:|
- Every skills test must be assessed by at least 2 assessors.
- At least 1 assessor is not connected to the training institution at which the candidate performed his vocational training.
- A maximum of 1 assessor maybe connected in some way to the training institution at which the candidate performed his vocational training.
- Candidate lead trainer(s), assistant trainer(s) and guests trainer(s) are not permitted to be his / her assessors.
- The assessor may in no way, shape or form have any benefit to the outcome of a candidates results.
- He / she must write an account of the audit and sign said account.
|The mentor-assessor is a specific type of assessor that is charged with the guiding and executing of mentor assessments. |
The qualifications criteria for assessors apply to mentor-assessors.
|Every skills test is linked to a minimum required skills level.|
|Deciding result | appeal|
- The assessors make the final decisions with regards to the result of the candidate.
- The management of Global Network Group makes the decision official.
- The decision will be emailed to the candidate. There will be no certificate or diploma awarded.
- The decision will be added into the registration and certification file of the candidate.
- The decision is either passed or failed.
- The decision is taken in confidentiality and will not be made public.
- Objection can be made by the candidate against the decision. The objection (appeal) must be filed within 1 month of the final decision. The objection will be marked as received once Global Network Group has received it by post or in another format once this is done Global Network Group will also officially confirm the receivement.
- A candidate who denied the video recording right, lose his / her right to file an appeal.