- Select your EMCI practitioner
- For practitioners
- Experience our benefits!
- Register now and apply here!
- Practice information
- Certification levels
- Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Rates & conditions
- Entry requirements
- CPD requirements
- Certificationletter for EMCI practitioners
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for EMCI practitioners
- Procedure requirements for EMCI practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for EMCI practitioners
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trade marks
- About us
CPD REQUIREMENTS FOR EMCI PRACTITIONERS
All certificate holders are required to maintain their knowledge and skills.
This is regulated by the Rules for CPD. CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development Program (continuing education). Within the CPD program it is regulated to which maintenance requirements the certificate holder must follow and within the categories of CPD points can be achieved.
CLICK HERE for the Rules for CPD.
CLICK HERE for the overview of exeptions and exemptions on CPD.
|1. Obligation to achieve a minimum number CPD points||Per full registration year||Per full registration year|
|2. Obligation to carry a minimum of EMCI assignments||For the entire associate period||Per full registration year|
|3.1 Obligation to maintain active within the scope of certification||yes||yes|
OVERVIEW CPD CATEGORIES
|CPD category 1|
|CPD category 2|
|CPD category 3|
|CPD category 4|
|CPD category 5|