CPD exeptions and exemptions
|CPD EXCEPTIONS AND EXEMPTIONS|
|1.1. CPD assessment associate certificateholders|
- CPD assessment of associate certificateholders is executed at the end of the associate period or when upgrading to full certified.
|2. For harbourmasters|
|2.1. Exemption CPD|
- Harbourmasters are exempt for the CPD obligations.
|3. For shipbrokers|
|3.1. Exemption CPD|
- Shipbrokers are exempt for the CPD obligations.
|4. For yachtbrokers|
|4.1. Members Dutch Association for Yacht- & Shipbrokers (NBMS)|
- If a NBMS member attends 2 out of 4 annual EMCI/NBMS CPD events all CPD obligations are fullfilled. The costs are included in the annual NBMS membership fee.
- NBMS members are exempt for the online CPD registration
© Copyright 2018 EMCI register®
EMCI register is an official trademark of GNG