- Experience our benefits!
- Register now and apply here!
- Practice information
- Certification levels
- Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Rates & conditions
- Entry requirements
- CPD requirements
- Certificationletter for EMCI practitioners
Experience our benefits!
Since January 1st 2004 EMCI Register is the independent and worldwide register for active and professional maritime practitioners | maritime arbitrators, brokers, mediators & surveyors, yachtbrokers, shipbrokers, brokers barges & houseboats, yachtsurveyors, marinesurveyors, harbourmasters.
Register / certify with us and experience our benefits:
- Unique combination of personal and company-related registration and certification
- 100% independent register
- International recognition by the Dutch Association for Yacht- & Shipbrokers (NBMS) and the International Mediation Institute (IMI)
- EMCI certificates of competence & approval work locally, nationally and internationally. Boundless work!
- Our training & educational criteria and programs are CRKBO accredited.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified by Lloyds Register and registered with UKAS
- Our certification procedures are ISO 17024 based.
- Subsequent to your education and the achievement of the knowledge test enroll as associate certificateholder, then grow up to five years for full certificateholder
- Start directly your own business with practice-oriented model documents and basic business registration
- Registration and certification possible for maritime arbitrators,brokers, mediators and surveyors, yachtbrokers, shipbrokers, brokers barges & houseboats, yachtsurveyors, marinesurveyors, harbourmasters
- Market, practical and future oriented.
- We are always on the move and looking for (market) features and improvements!
- Signing up is easy and quick
- Complete the online application form
- Forward the required documents via email
We would like to welcome you as EMCI maritime practitioner!
If something is unclear or you did not find the answer on our website please contact our office.
It is our pleasure to answer your questions!